9.14.2007

Merci, Emily!

Here are the pictures from last weekend. It was so great to see a familiar face and even better that it was Emily:) Emily (for those of you who don't know) is a dear friend from my early high school days. She was one of my first friends after moving to Colorado and I continue to be blessed by her friendship. We have been separated for so long because she decided to attend college in Seattle, but are now reunited (kinda) and both residing in the Northwest. She is super amazing and Brandon and I were rejuvenated by her visit.

We went to the Farmers' Market on Saturday in downtown Portland and picked out some yummy fresh ingredients to make a great meal that evening. Who knew that veggies could be so exciting?!

We also took her to see the remaining blooms at the Rose Garden. They are jumping for joy!

I love this picture because it totally encompasses Emily's excitement over the aromas filling the air:)Emily wore us out...

Those darn paparazzi followed us everywhere...

**to see more , you may click over to the right under the "links" section where it says "Emi" to see pictures of Sunday. We left our camera home:)**




6 comments:

em said...

awesome!!! i left rejuvenated-you guys were such a blessing! LOVE YOU.

Unknown said...

You look like two Cheshire Cats from "Through the Looking Glass" (Alice in Wonderland)!

Sarah Saunier said...

I am coming to Seattle. Do you think that you and Brandon would be able to drive up to Seattle on Saturday and we can hang out some? I would love to get to spend some time with you. I am coming the 18th thru the 21st of October
Hope you are well!

Brandon and Callie said...

oh my gosh! how exciting, sarah!! i would love to come up and see you. i'll talk to brandon about the dates!

Maryn Forney said...

brandon and callie! i hope things are going well...saw your blog from a comment you made on hannah's, and will probably keep an eye on it! miss you guys.

Claudia said...

You two girls are so cute together, just like old times!! I wish I were there. miss you.....