1.10.2008

Blue sky, spider solitaire, and Italian pot roast

These are just a few of the things that have been exciting to us in the past week. Finally today the beautiful blue yonder seemed to poke through the dreary gray. You have no idea how excited we were to feel the warmth of the sun, and breath the "fresh" air. Callie also showed me spider solitaire. I am addicted. It is a challenging game that intrigues me. How excited I was to discover a new fun game. And you know how much I like games. Also, tonight we made an Italian Pot Roast which was quite tasty. We got the meat from our "meat box" and Callie actually made mashed potatoes not from a box. Who could not be excited about this!

This week marks the first week of classes for me. I have begun 3 of my 4 classes so far and I believe they will be challenging, yet very interesting. This week also marks the first full week that Callie has had Mo. Last weekend also marked the first weekend back in Portland where Callie actually didn't have to work. WE had all day Saturday and Sunday to hang out. We didn't even know what to do with the time. One of the things we did this week with all of our time was attend a Young-Marrieds Small Group. The couples were very welcoming and we enjoyed our time there. We will be visiting another one this Sunday to complete our "shopping".
We are excited for what this weekend has instore though. The Cowboys will take on them Giants again. We whooped them up twice earlier in the season, so...hopefully it happens a 3rd time. And if things are really going well, the Pats will lose! In closing....I shaved off my beard. Here are the many faces of Brandon. Tell me which one you like the best. And be honest! You can like the Wolverine Chops!

6 comments:

Taylor and Joanna said...

Welp, I like it full or nothing (the flavor savor's fine) If your gonna shave the beard, you might as well shave the legs too...and put on that cute little number from 2003

em said...

i like the last one and MO is sooo dang cute! glad life is lookin' fair in portland. we had blue skies today too :0)

em said...

i like the last one and MO is sooo dang cute! glad life is lookin' fair in portland. we had blue skies today too :0)

aaron said...

last one. you missed a spot.

Lindsey said...

For sure the first pic! What happened to those cowboys?

Sarah Saunier said...

Too bad about the cowboys huh!