5.16.2009

All Alone

that's me this weekend... Brandon left yesterday afternoon for the land of the Rockies to be with his family while his brother graduates. It will be a great, although short, trip. He arrives back in Portland on Sunday night. I pray that his time is sweet and not too rushed.
that leaves me all alone this weekend. I already miss my husband (i know...i'm a sissy). But I am excited to be super productive this weekend. it's supposed to be in the 80's all weekend, so i have a little bit of spring cleaning fever. planning to air out/clean the apartment, grab some coffee, spend some time reading/sunning in the park, and watching a girly movie tonight. Oh, and last night i got to babysit for Titus so his mom and dad could spend a couple of hours alone. Titus, my friend Anna, and I ate dinner and watched a movie. so fun!
Brandon, you are very missed, but i think i'll actually be able to survive the 2 days :) love you.

3 comments:

em said...

sounds like a great wknd!! way to keep busy :) LOVE.

Jessica said...

thanks for watching our little man last night for us. he loves you for sure, as do we! we had a great time out.. we hardly know what to do with ourselves without lugging around a car seat and diaper bag!! see you when i get back! we are both getting to savor the good 'ole south! enjoy!

Taylor and Joanna said...

I'm proud of you!