7.07.2009

my new hobby

ok, making jam is not really my new hobby but i hadn't posted these pictures yet and wanted to before i forgot :)
the beautiful berries before we smashed them all

here we are stirring the berries

ok, ella didn't let me stir

and here is my real new hobby. i'm learning to sew! :) now this is not perfect so don't judge me yet (it's a pincushion just in case you couldn't figure it out). i haven't sewn anything since my sophomore year of highschool and i wouldn't even boast about that. but since brandon seems to always have something to do in the evenings, i wanted something productive to do. enter: sewing projects. i have a TON of stuff on my list of things i want to try. i'm super excited!! ohhhh the possibilities :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

that is ADORABLE!! Can I sign up for lessons?

Hannah said...

you are so crafty!! the pin cushion is awesome! great job! can't wait to see what else you pull out of your hat.

em said...

looks fantastic!! nice work.