3.30.2008

nothing new

so i don't know why i'm posting except for the fact that i feel like a complete slacker in the posting arena. i feel like i'm at a standstill in life right now. In my pursuit of finding a new job i find myself acting like a maniac applying and putting my info out there and still nothing happens. so, i wait. i am waiting on the Lord's timing and yet feeling the need to do everything in my power to secure a job NOW. God knows our needs and promises to provide. i know this, but i find myself worrying that it won't look like what i want. so, here i am, nothing new to report except that i hope Brandon doesn't disown me in my "tunnelvision".
oh, and we are reading "Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas. Unbelieveable. We love it and are soaking up everything that he has to say.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

callie, callie, callie!!! i love you dearly and am praying for you earnestly.

also, i read that book awhile back. i could see brandon loving the fact that gary quotes so much literature from the early christian church.

Brandon and Callie said...

haha, yes he does! isn't it great?!

em said...

i COMPLETELY understand what you're feeling like...praying immensely up in seattle. God layed the word 'provision' on my heart the other day-He is good, He is faithful. love you.