11.12.2008

finding myself out

i am finding (through trail and error) that I am a schedule person. I used to think of myself as a "fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal" (what movie is that from?!?!:) however, i am realizing that i NEED a schedule. when things go differently than planned or i have to wing-it, i get completely annoyed. why? who knows?! most of the time it's not even that big of a deal, but for some reason i feel flustered. just thought i would share that little bit of me. it's not a pretty piece of me, but a reminder that I am just a piece of clay and always a work in progress.

3 comments:

em said...

you are cute and your planning is one of the things i love about you! i'm right alongside you...i get all worked up sometimes too-ha. it's totally normal :)

Taylor and Joanna said...

I think you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

It's probably Brandon's influence. He's always been a planner and organizer.