2.22.2010

Anybody still there?

I'm not sure if anyone even comes here anymore. I know it's been a long time. I don't really have any reason for not writing other than I wasn't feeling inspired and didn't feel like we had a lot to post about. But I think I'd like to start again. I kind of miss updating the posts and writing random things. So hopefully, I haven't lost everyone's interest! Hopefully there are still some people out there who want to look at random pictures :)
I guess I'll update you on the last *cough* 4 or 5 months! ahh! can't believe it's really been that long. Well, I'm still pregnant :) haha. I'm at 26 weeks now (almost to the 3rd trimester!). It's really hard to believe that in only a few short months we will have a beautiful new addition to our family. We are so excited! We're in the middle of our Bradley Birthing classes and are having fun thinking about her finally being here. (this is from about 24 weeks(?) needless to say, i'm a little big bigger now!)
Brandon is in his last semester on school!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! He is so amazing at everything he does and really puts everything he has into it. His lead-teacher has been very supportive of him and has really encouraged him that he is awesome in the classroom. He is going to be a great teacher and we're excited for him to finally graduate!
so yea, I think that's it, in a nutshell. Hopefully y'all all haven't given up on me yet :) I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

yay yay yay yay!! i knew you would return some day. WONDERFUL picture, Callie!!! I wish i could see you in person and hug you!!!

em said...

I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE AGAIN! wow...that just made my day :) LOVE the picture. can't wait to see you soon!