5.30.2010

Our Sunshine


(picture above compliments of Jessica Epp photography) :)

Meet Clara Bailey DelGrosso. 6 lbs. 6 oz, 19 inches long at birth. We may be having some awfully cloudy and dark days here in Portland, but she is all the sunshine we need and is truly lighting up our lives.
We have been so blessed. She has been completely healthy and happy. Now that she's here, I can't imagine my life without her. GOD IS SO GOOD!
Her birth was so amazing. Maybe someday I'll sit down and write out the birth from my perspective. Brandon is currently writing it out from his. It was the most amazing experience.
Right now we are trying to rest as much as possible and just enjoy her day by day. I probably won't be here for a while (except for the occasional brag pictures :) )
Here are some to get started. enjoy!






"The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing..."
Zephaniah 3:17

3 comments:

em said...

now ya gotta go and make me cry....HA! beautiful :) thanks for sharing!

MaryBeth said...

what a beautiful gift to this world. love all of you!

The Jardons said...

Congratulations you guys! Our baby is already 8 months! It will go by so fast and I already miss her newborn days when she would sleep on my chest and the warmth of her soft head under my neck : ) There is nothing on this earth that compares!!! We are so happy for you guys! She's beautiful!