5.08.2010

the weeks are flying by!

I feel like life is flying by at warp speed right now. I thought the last few weeks of pregnancy were supposed to go slow?! well, that just doesn't seem to be the case :)

I am definitely and thoroughly enjoying my relaxing days right now. This is the first time I haven't had a job in a loooooong time so it was super hard to adjust to (slowing is not my specialty), but now I'm really enjoying it. yesterday I just went and sat at the park, in the sun, and read a book. it was marvelous! and as of Friday, I was officially 37 weeks (technically full-term). It is so insane to think that our baby will be here in *about* 3 weeks. we are so excited to meet her and see what she looks like! Hopefully we'll get out today (IN THE SUN!!!) and take some better pics of my belly before it disappears.

and I really am enjoying my last weeks of carrying this baby inside of me. it's such a miracle and I feel so blessed. and I really enjoy watching/listening to Brandon read to my belly. I can't wait to see him with her :)

and Brandon graduates from Multnomah on Friday!! woot woot! his brothers and sister-in-law are flying in on Thursday to celebrate this one with us. it will be so much fun to have them all out here at one time--the first time for a couple of them. hopefully I'll be good and take lots of pictures.

Also, if you think about it, please pray for Brandon as he continues his search for a job for the fall. we know God has a plan and will continue to take care of us. Brandon has worked so hard to get to this point and we're just praying that an awesome teaching job will come up in the Denver area. Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You all are definitely in my prayers! you should be receiving a package from me in the next day or 2. Please let me know when it arrives!

Brandon and Callie said...

I got the package!! It's absolutely gorgeous! thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sarah Saunier said...

You are so cute. The cutest pregnant lady ever! So good to talk to you last night.