11.02.2010

cutes

the cool thing about having a baby is that there are so many photo ops :) i just can't get enough of this sweet thing. she is 5 months old now!!!! I just can't wrap my mind around that.


She is still such a calm, relaxed and observant little girl. Sleeping, eating, and learning so well. She rolled over about 3 weeks ago and finally a couple of days ago rolled over again... I think that might be partly my fault for not putting her down very often :)


She's becoming more and more interested in what's going on around her. I can no longer eat or drink with her in my arms because of her tiny hands swatting at whatever is within reach. She's able to sit for about 2-3 seconds before wobbling over. She loves to be held close but doesn't like to lay her head on your shoulder. She loves to be read to and talked to and looooves listening to her own voice.

Thanks for tuning in to see the updates :)

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

PRECIOUS. She is so beautiful...and chubby

Unknown said...

WHat a blessing.

Hyacynth said...

Ohmygoodness, what a little beauty! {Also, I love your CD -- so cute and pink and fluffy.}
Thanks for delurking tonight. :) Glad to meet you.
Also, Will Smith was a good guess ... but it was Queen Latifah. And, yes, I did just admit that. ;)

Susie said...

What a perfect cutie from head to toe!