11.29.2010

falling behind

Oh, I am so behind on posting, y'all! Clara has changed so much in one month. I now have a 6 month old...that still sounds weird! She is such a joy and is getting more of a little personality every day. She turned 6 months on T-giving and we had such a great day with SO MUCH to be thankful for.
We were blessed to have 2 Thanksgiving meals this year as we have 2 families nearby. the 25th was spent at the DelG's playing games and eating meal #1 (unfortunately, I forgot the card for my camera, oops!) And then on Saturday we had meal #2 with my family after picking out our Christmas tree.

everyone sitting down to enjoy meal #2

the motley crew who volunteered at a friend's non-profit Christmas tree lot and then loaded up our own tree

Oh man, Clara is learning new things every day. I will try and sit down to write a 6 month update, but here is a little video in the mean time (hopefully it works... :/)

No comments: