8.22.2008

Our night on the town

Last night I officially received my anniversary present from Brandon. He bought tickets to see Broadway's "The Phantom of the Opera" live here in Portland (presented to me on the actual day). It was a lot of fun to get dressed up to go downtown and the play itself did not dissapoint. I couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful gift from my hubby! And although the theater is not Brandon's first choice of entertainment, he seemed to really appreciate the atmosphere and excitement of being there.
Here's a picture of the group of people from Western who decided to go together:
This is us downtown:

5 comments:

em said...

you look unbelievable!!!! LOVE your dress and the shoes are awesome :) SOOOO glad it was perfect!! and i love the new picture on the top of your blog.

Taylor and Joanna said...

Love the dress and shoes...I'm glad I could help:)

Hannah said...

gosh, callie, i agree with Em - you look so stunning! glad you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Man, I had to go back and check out the shoes b/c I missed them until I read Em's comment! Haha! leave it to her to NOT miss them- Love you em!!! Congrats on an anniversary!!! Wow they will keep coming faster and faster the older you get!!! Enjoy every moment (even the mundane ones!)!!!

lia kapp said...

OLA BOA NOITE...
ADOREI SEU BLOG !
PENA Q Ñ DA P ENTENDER MUITO SEU IDIOMA RSRSRSRSRS
MAIS SOU DO BRASIL, SÃO PAULO.
GOSTARIA Q VCS ME ENVIE MENSAGENS TBM. BJS

analia.kapp@hotmail.com