8.18.2008

we're enthralled

with the olympics. neither Brandon nor myself have ever really watched the olympics before, but for some reason we cannot get enough of it this year. especially sand volleyball and gymnastics. those girls are AMAZING! just wanted to make sure you all new my excuse for not blogging...this is all we do:)

ps--Brandon also had food poisoning this weekend (all weekend). All I can say is that it was violent. In between him puking and passing out we ventured out into the sun once. i guess this is that part in our vows..."in sickness and in health". i prefer the times that don't smell like vomit.

2 comments:

Taylor and Joanna said...

Tell Brandon I'm sorry. I know how awful that can be. I hope he is recovering. Way to be a supportive wife.

em said...

oh golly! poor guy :( so sorry. glad the olympics are on so you can just sit and be lazy with him while he's sick!