2.07.2009

pretty much perfectly relaxing day

Woke up at 9...sun was shining!

quickly got dressed and met Steve and Lyndsey for our semi-regular Saturday morning coffee time (yes, this is the actual coffee shop and what my drink looked like this morning)


made some food purchases as the good ol'...

lunch date at our favorite pizza place and then on to see a movie at the theatre next door.

home...finished a movie we started last night...smallville episode with a friend including some yummy hummus and crackers.
Starbucks for dinner

and a night finished off with knitting/homework/more relaxing while watching more movies :) I am one spoiled girl.

3 comments:

Taylor and Joanna said...

Lots of coffee, that is my kind of day!

Hannah said...

that sounds like an amazing day!

Sara said...

I am simply amazed by that cup of coffee. All I've seen in Seattle so far is leaves...uh oh, they're getting shown up by Portland ;) What a great day you got to have!