2.25.2009

Wednesday

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am loving Wednesday so far. I'm not really sure why. It has pretty much started out the same as every other day, but today is good.
This could be because we had our small group last night. I love our small group. I know I have said this before but I do. They are such a unique and special group of couples that God has brought together. Each person brings something so great to the group. I am so grateful that God answered my prayers for community and look forward to what He is going to teach us as a group this spring.
Oh, and I think I need to buy a calender. I keep thinking of random things that I need to keep track of and am afraid I am going to miss something major. Brandon and I were just printing out monthly calenders off the computer but I can't easily carry that around with me.
sorry for the pointless blog! :)

1 comment:

em said...

stream of consciousness...LOVE it! happy day :)