4.05.2009

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. golden Sun....


I think it's official... spring has sprung! I know that the first day of spring was several weeks ago, but Portland just got the memo. We're making up for lost time though! Yesterday was 60 and beautiful. Today was 70 and amazing. And tomorrow is supposed to be 75 and terrific!!! Can you imagine? 3 whole days of blue skies and summertime! :) (a little disclaimer: it will not be like this until summer..but I take what I can get!)

And now for a little update on the DelGrosso home in point format:
-haven't started painting the living room--am terrible at making decisions
-Brandon is doing homework...nonstop
-Joanna (one of my best friends from highschool) is here visiting me!
-spent the afternoon with a dear friend at the waterfront, enjoying the SUN!! (which we both crave!)
-can't believe tomorrow is Monday already
-am now going to sit and read and enjoy the remaining moments of my weekend

Thanks for keeping in touch! Hope all of your weekends were equally amazing :)

1 comment:

em said...

sounds divine! :)