9.19.2009

Another Project


While I was visiting my friend, Joanna, in Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago, she told me how she couldn't find any placemats to fit her table (a small, square, pub-style). Well, she was brave enough to let me practice my sewing skills on her! We went shopping for a little fabric while I was there and she later sent it to me along with some dimensions.
again, sorry for the crappy pictures! the placemats have a different fabric on each side. i loooooove the orange side :)

what it would look like on her table

and i had a little bit of leftover fabric so i made a little pouch. not sure what she's going to use this for...but who can't use another pouch?! :) jk i don't know what i'm saying.


thanks again, Jo, for letting me practice on you!!!! i love you. you're the coolest.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Those are really cute!

em said...

uh, those look amazing! good job!

Jessica said...

oh my... u are soooo talented. you inspire me! ps u rock..thanks for babysitting auntie callie

Hannah said...

these are AWESOME!!! callie - you are AMAZING at sewing! all of your projects just blow me away. so creative and talented, you are, my dear!

Brandon and Callie said...

i'm only as creative as the tutorials that i find on the blogs :)

MaryBetha said...

well done, goober. and the pouch should be a make up bag! very chic:)

Taylor and Joanna said...

By the way, they look perfect on my table. And I found a use for the pouch...it fits one of the camera lenses. So it makes me a very cute fashionable photographer:) I just bought some fabric...you next project will be arriving shortly.