9.06.2009

Happy September!

(photo by www.portlandground.com)
Does this mean that fall is coming soon?? I dont' know if I'm ready for that yet. It feels like summer has only just begun and I'm definitely not ready for the sun to go away! Summer is definitely my favorite season...mostly because of being out in the sunshine, getting a tan, iced coffee, and the sunshine :)

However, Portland in the fall is such a beautiful time of year! I officially had my first pumpkin spice latte. it was delicious! makes me look forward to the start of Christmas music, apple/pumpkin picking, the holiday seasons, and taking a nap on sunday afternoons while B watches football. So, I guess there are great things to every season (in life as well).

Happy September Everyone!

1 comment:

em said...

LOVE fall. beautiful picture!!