9.27.2009

yay for the weekend!

I was so ready for Friday to come this week! (ok, who am i kidding? i'm always excited for Fridays :) )
We have had some unbelieveable weather here lately! Fall is here! The air has been crisp but we've still had the sun every day along with 80 degree temps. i love it!
On Saturday we were able to go to lunch with some great friends of ours-the Epps. We took them to the Grilled Cheese Grill!

they have some really great specialty grilled cheese sandwiches and an awesome atmosphere. We really love hanging out with those guys and especially getting to love on little Titus.

(I took this from their blog) I always kick myself for not taking more pics.
after lunch, we went home to get ready for a wedding that we attending later in the evening. A girl that B goes to school with got married. again, i wish i had my camera. the wedding was outside and so pretty! picture them getting married with a backdrop of evergreens, the sun shining through, and her colors were maize, orange, pink, and chocolate brown. it was gorgeous.
And now we're doing laundry, writing lesson plans (B-not me), and watching some Sunday football. Life is good :)

No comments: