10.11.2007

Doing the "Fall" thing

Well, when October rolls around I start to get a little anxious for the Christmas season. It's my absolute favorite time of year and just makes me happy. Unfortunately Brandon isn't too keen on listening to carols in October, so we decided to do a very "fall" thing and go to a pumpkin patch. I figured this would hold me off at least for another week or two. So, we looked online and found "the Original Pumpkin Patch" about 20 min. away. What a fabulous time!! we even splurged for the corn maze and everything.

Brandon is lost....


HUGE sunflowers in the middle of the maze.
we finally made it!! searching for the perfect one(s)

I know that all of our pictures together look exactly the same except with a different background...sorry, there's only so many poses we can do with just the two of us:)
Soooo, after that I wanted to go apple picking however they were not quite ready to pick yet. We'll save that adventure for another weekend. I did get Brandon to agree to listening to Christmas carols when we go back to do that though!!

2 comments:

em said...

looks like so much fun!

Hannah said...

Callie - you are so beautiful! Looks like fun you guys! I am laughing out loud, thinking of B enduring christmas music for the next...5 months? Let me know if you discover any amazing christmas albums!