4.28.2008

A new look

I've decided that since Spring is not coming to Portland any time soon, I will pretend that it is Spring outside and make it look warm on our page:)
Brandon is officially done with classes and has taken his first deep breath in about 3 weeks. He amazingly was able to write papers, read books, and translate Hebrew all while standing on his head and carrying on a conversation with me. :) He continues to excell in his studies and is increasingly excited to start teaching classes instead of taking them.
I have been on "vacation" since last Wednesday as Mo's family has gone over the river and through the woods to vist grandma. It's been great to sleep in till 8:30, finish a book, and keep up on the dishes. I could get used to this...
As I finish typing this, the sun has started streaming down our street and I'm pleading with it to stay. How many more days till summer comes?

2 comments:

em said...

at least portland has you, otherwise it wouldn't be so summery EVER

Hannah said...

I hope summer comes to portland soon this year! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to you and b for the sweet, sweet birthday phone call and song! sorry, i was already in bed when you called :) you guys are so sweet! really miss you both.