8.29.2007

I'm a new mom....kinda :)


So, photographing babies is harder than it looks. Lets just say that the pictures that I took don't do this angel justice. Her name is Adeline Courtney Crowell and this is my new job:) She is quite possibly the most calm and happy 4 month old baby ever. I am so blessed to be working with this family. We take walks, play peek-a-boo, sing, read, and play fetch with the dogs---and I get paid for it! Crazy! oh, and tomorrow we are going to "baby and me" time at the library:)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

she's such a sweetie!!! i'm glad you're enjoying your time with her? is b in classes yet?

Wes said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! Sweet! How are you guys? It was cool to read and catch up on you guys. I hope you guys are doing well up there in the northwest. I joined the great family of starbucks this summer it was quite the experience :)

em said...

she looks adorable! can't wait to meet her when i'm down there (maybe)...you're such a good "mom"! glad you're working.