3.11.2010

baby things :)

Yay! I'm so excited to finally show you some progress for Clara's quilt. My mentor here in Portland is an incredible quilter and for her gift to Clara, she let me pick out the fabrics I liked and is teaching me the ins and outs and is going to do the actual quilting part of it. so far I have 8 of the 10 rows sewn and now just need to sew the rows together. Here is a sampling of the 5 different fabrics.

and here is the new diaper bag! haha. it's kind of ridiculous how excited i am about this. it was my mom's gift to us for the baby shower and just came in the mail. i got to pick it out so it wasn't a surprise or anything but i really like it. of course it's turquoise...my fav color :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

SO EXCITED for you guys! and the quilt is beautiful. i love the fabric you chose. what a lucky baby girl you have, with all this lovin' already!

em said...

it's all SO CUTE! love them both :) today on my way home from work, i was dreaming about how great it's gonna be to call you and say, "let's meet for coffee." I CANNOT WAIT.