3.11.2010

I need some fresh ideas

So now that my baby quilt is coming to an end (as in, all the rows are *almost* done and just need to be sewn together. maybe i'm being optimistic thinking that this part will be easy/quick...) anyways, I've been researching new tutorials online to find some inspiration for new baby crafts! I figure that this will be my form of "nesting" since we won't have a nursery to decorate for quite some time.
here are a couple of cute ideas I've found so far:
isn't the most adorable mobile you've ever seen?! I have quite a bit of scrap fabric laying around and think this might be fun. (found here: http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/2008/05/16/bird-mobile)


here is another easy project to use some scrap fabric on! a "crinkle square" for baby DelG to play with. (found here: http://www.joyshope.com/2009/05/baby-crinkle-square-tutorial.html)


ok, so if you have any ideas for EASY crafts for Clara, let me know! oh, and I'm hoping that tonight I'll post pics of my new diaper bag and maybe some progress on the quilt :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

cute ideas!!! i especially like the mobile. i think that it IS the cutest one I've ever seen!!! what colors are clara's quilt?

Brandon and Callie said...

her quilt has a lot of light pink, turquoise, greens and orange but is very muted...that sounds kind of all over the place! hopefully the pic will help :)