3.29.2010

Brandon's new kicks and my growing belly

yup, that's right. Brandon had some Christmas money left and we decided to randomly go to REI for him to try on some chaco flip flops. I bought some last spring and pretty much never take them off. After realizing that we had our dividend from last year plus the %20 off for being members we figured it would be a great deal for him to buy some actual chaco sandals. yup, he loves em :) and i love the green.

here's the crinkle-taggie toy that i made from the tutorial that i posted about earlier. i love it and hope Clara does too.

yay, the front of Clara's quilt is finally done! this Wednesday I'll be working on the border around it. it's slowly coming together :)

wowza! hard to believe that she'll be here in 9 short weeks! did i mention that i only have 7 weeks of work left?! i'm pretty excited about that.

oh, and this is a pic that brandon took of me last week while i was folding some baby clothes that i just washed. he thought it was pretty funny that i can fold clothes on my belly :)

3 comments:

em said...

ok, you look Adorable! LOVE the yellow shirt, the quilt the crinkle toy AND the chaco's (of course!)...wow, only 7 weeks left. crazy, my friend! can't wait to meet your sweet little one!

MaryBeth said...

Yeah! So happy to see you wearing my maternity clothes:) You look way better in them...that yellow shirt wouldn't cover my whole belly towards the end of my pregnancy...oh boy! You look fantastic and you are and incredible "sewer"? yep!

Hannah said...

Looove!