3.24.2010

nothing much to say

hello friends. so much to talk about yet nothing to say. that's how i feel lately. soooo, maybe i'll put my thoughts in point format in order to blog about something today :)

*last week's vacation was lovely. i found myself with a crisis on sunday night though when my mind told me that i had to get up for work in the morning but the rest of me said that i was already done working forever :)

*the list of things i accomplished on my list last week:
1-lots of sewing! once i take pics, i'll post them
2-lots of cooking! i actually made meals every night, double the portion that i normally would, and froze the other half for later.
3. lots of cleaning! i had it in my little head that this would be the last good chunk of time i would have to clean and organize before miss Clara came along. this thinking made me super productive. i love the feeling of a freshly spring cleaned house :)
4. good time to myself. :)

*i am now on day 3 of this work week with 2 sick little girlies. one has the croup and possibly an ear infection (going to the dr. this afernoon) and the other has pneumonia and an ear infection! needless to say, i am soooooo grateful for the sunshine that we have. it gives me a little respite to all the days inside.

*and lastly, i believe i am going to order my cloth diapers this week sometime. it makes me oh so happy and excited for Clara to be here. and i can't wait to dress that little tush in some cute cloth :)

2 comments:

em said...

wow, cloth diapers! you're so good :) your week so divine. refreshing, productive and wonderfully reclusive.

MaryBeth said...

first: come spring clean my house too!
second: Yikes! don't get sick!
third: I'm blogging again:) follow me!...or else.